A Provocation 2 Thought

Don’t believe everything you read, hear or see (even on this site). Most of the “news” in print, on the radio, and on television is commentary. Not NEWS. Even the “facts” in a story are usually presented in such a way as to leave you thinking as the writer. Sometimes the “facts” are made up, or so distorted they no longer resemble the truth. My goal is to provoke you 2 thought. Read between the lines. Glean truth from many sources. Then… Think for yourself. Make up your own mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Have You Voted Today? (I Did)

The vast majority of Americans regularly go to the grocery, shop for clothes and presents, go out to eat, etc.

I don't know about you, but I frequently spend five to ten minutes in line at the grocery. I have spent over and hour in line at Christmas time to purchase gifts. I have spent two hours plus waiting for a table at a nice restaurant.

Today I spent less than ten minutes, from the time I entered the building to the time I left, voting.

Don't give an excuse that the lines are too long. Or that it is too much trouble to get out of the house.
Waiting in line for several hours to vote is worth it!
You have waited longer in line for things much less important!
Think for yourself!

Make up your own mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home