A Provocation 2 Thought

Don’t believe everything you read, hear or see (even on this site). Most of the “news” in print, on the radio, and on television is commentary. Not NEWS. Even the “facts” in a story are usually presented in such a way as to leave you thinking as the writer. Sometimes the “facts” are made up, or so distorted they no longer resemble the truth. My goal is to provoke you 2 thought. Read between the lines. Glean truth from many sources. Then… Think for yourself. Make up your own mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Good News

I just voted. I stood in a line of 25 in the same poll which never caused me more than a two or three voter delay in the past.

THIS is what the founding fathers had in mind!

This awesome right and responsibility we have to vote should be exercised by all who are eligible! The blood of patriots paid for this right.

GO VOTE!

Also, this means that I have the right to complain. Therefore, I can continue blogging.

Think for yourself!

Make up your own mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home